Eppendorf Tube 5.0 mL DNA LoBind
Eppendorf Tubes are the benchmark for simple and safe sample preparation from 0.5 to 2.0 mL. For larger volumes, 15 mL and 50 mL conical tubes are commonly used. With medium sample volumes you may face an issue: they need to be processed with large conical screw cap tubes - impractical, inconvenient and often prone to contamination. Eppendorf now offers the "missing link": the Eppendorf Tube 5.0 mL. This product fills the gap between existing tube versions and enables the simple and safe processing of sample volumes up to 5.0 mL!
Use DNA LoBind tubes for DNA or RNA applications in forensic analysis, microarrays, and next generation sequencing. LoBind material guarantees maximum sample recovery for improved assay results. Certified free of DNA, DNase, RNase, and PCR inhibitors (PCR clean).
- Same diameter and bottom shape as a 15 mL conical tube for easy use in existing adapters and racks
- Made from a unique highly transparent polypropylene for easy visibility of pellets
- Precise lid sealing for minimized sample evaporation during storage and incubation
- Hinged lid prevents accidental lid opening from -86°C to 80°C. For higher temperatures, use the Tube Clip to eliminate the risk of lid opening.
- g-Safe™: Exceptional centrifugation stability of up to 25,000 x g prevents tube breakage
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers and biocide substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- Large frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Autoclavable when open (121°C, 20 min)
- DNA LoBind tubes allow maximum recovery of valuable samples
|25,000 x g
|Free from human DNA
|Free from bacteria
|Free from PCR