Buy 5 boxes and get one free! Add six boxes to your cart to receive free item. Mix and match. Free tube equal to or lesser value. Use code PSJAN24 at check out. Offer expires January 31, 2024
Seal-Rite® tubes protect your samples with a precision sealing system that prevents evaporation, leakage, and accidental opening. Seal-Rite tubes are pure polypropylene; no processing additives such as slip agents, biocides, or antistatic agents are used during production. Your samples remain protected from potential bioactive contaminants. Our zip-top, resealable bags are tamper-evident for additional assurance.
Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, and pyrogens. Autoclaving is not necessary for most molecular biology applications.
Natural, amber, and individual colors are packed 500 tubes/bag. Sterilized tubes are packed in 5 bags of 100 (500). Assorted color tubes have 5 bags of 100 tubes, 1 bag each of blue, green, red, violet, and yellow (total 500 tubes).
- Thumb-friendly beveled lip
- Graduations every 100 µl
- Tube thickness optimized for optical clarity and strength
- Frosted side writing surface
- Flat cap accepts lab markers
- Tested for centrifugation up to 25,000 x g
- No bioactive agents used during manufacturing
- Zip top tamper-evident bags reseal for safer storage
- RNase, DNase, DNA and pyrogen free